Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where is that da*n chip?

I lost my chip again. I went to bed with the CieAura Rest Quiet chip on my temple, and this morning it's gone! Hello, I sleep quite peacefully without moving around too much, like any other normal person *ahem ahem* *cough cough*. Why can't it stay where it's supposed to??? Do you know how costly these things are to keep losing them everyday???

I did some research online and found this site
http://cieaura411.com/?p=995
After trying out many different types of bandages and tapes, they are now asking us to put a band-aid on it! And the recommended band-aid is Nexcare Waterproof Band Aids.
I am relieved to know that they are trying to come up with a solution for this. I personally met John Taylor, a.k.a. JT, one of the lead marketers of CieAura. He says that their R&D team have realised that the closer they are to the Equator, the more easily the chips will fall off. So in their next production for stickers in this region, they will be increasing the adhesive by 3X. Great! Send me the new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment