Thursday, May 19, 2011

Joining the pack

On 6th May 2011, I decided to jump straight into CieAura. Their products are useful to me, so I would want to buy it at the cheapest price possible. First, you need to pick a unique ID to represent you. I picked "everyday" because to me, everyday counts and I want everyday to be at my best.

So you would first need to purchase a Business Pack for US$39 per year. This entitles you to all their products at wholesale prices. I was shocked to find that there were so many more options of products now. One of the most exciting is this thing called the CX2 Plus Wristband. This wristband has a very similar effect to the Pure Energy Chip that I wrote about earlier, except that it's in the form of a band and it's a LOT more powerful. Have a look at the pricing
The price ranges from US$24.95 to as cheap as US$22.18, if I can find another 16 people to share this with me. Each band lasts 2 months in terms of effectiveness. This sounds to be a lot more cost effective than the Pure Energy Chip. I want to order some for myself, would anyone in Malaysia want to share it with me? Sorry for being cheapskate, trying to save on shipping hahaha.

Another very interesting fact is that I now get to purchase the Pure Relief Chips and Rest Quiet Chips at US$39.95 only! That works out to be US$0.74/day before shipping. This is definitely worth the US$39/year joining fee if I get to buy it at these prices. Not too bad at all.

If you would like to join in with me, I would be honoured to be your sponsor. There seems to be some marketing scheme behind this CieAura that is rather confusing. It took me days to figure out some of it. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment