Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How much does it cost?

So far, I have talked about products of CieAura. It was enough to intrigue me and want to consider buying it for my daily use. But how much does it all cost? If you go here, you will see all the prices for each product.
http://everyday.cieaura.com/shopline_category.html?category=Retail%20Shopping%20Cart

Each packet consists of 18 chips, and each chip lasts 3 days. At US$54.95 / 18 / 3 days = US$1.02 per day. That's quite expensive for me, can it be any cheaper? Yes, there is a Preferred Customer Price at US$44.95 / 18 / 3 days = US$0.83/day. What exactly is a Preferred Customer? It is for anyone who agrees to a monthly Autoship. This means, on a specific date each month, they will automatically charge to your credit card and ship your pack to you. You have the option to change what items are shipped each month, or whether to add more items. However, the minimum is one pack per month.

But wait, there is a shipping charge to Malaysia of US$5.00. I ordered mine and it arrived in 5 working days, mostly because the Shipper came from Johor Bahru. If I keep it at 1 pack per month, that becomes US$0.925 per chip vs US$1.11 per chip. OK much better. Even if I don't use all the chips in one month, I can pass it to my friends or better yet, sell chips to them MUAHAHAHA. But is there any way to make it cheaper still? You can Enroll with CieAura and enter into a world of starting your own business. I will investigate on enrollment and tell you more about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment