Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Encounter with CieAura


I visited my chiropractor as usual, and he excitedly told me that he wants me to be his test subject (guinea pig). He just got back from Canada and had ordered a shipment of chips that works surprisingly well on people. He gave me a sample pack, containing 6 stickers inside. He said to read carefully, 2 are for pain, another 2 for energy, and 2 more for sleep. Go try them all and tell me how you feel.

I was thinking quietly in my mind, what the heck is this, how does he expect these transparent stickers to offer me any help?? Why am I paying such exorbitant prices to see a quack doctor?? But then realisation dawned on me... what choice do I have? Surgery is not something I am prepared for yet. Surely at age 33, I can do something with my health! And he gave it to me for free, so I smiled at him skeptically and accepted those 6 chips. The stickers for pain look like this:



That weekend, I was scheduled to go for a Treasure Hunt. If you don't know what a treasure hunt is, it is a fun and actioned packed event where 4 persons go into a car, get a set of question papers, drive around the city based on a cryptic map called tulips, and solve 40 seriously nerve wrecking clues by finding the answers on signboards on shops. It starts at 7am and often ends 8 hours later. Why go through all that torture? To win prizes of course! Very often, electrical items are up for grabs, from LCD TVs to refridgerators and washing machines, and on one occasion even a car!

So what does Treasure Hunting have to do with those chips? With such a long hunt day, normally I'd be getting tired by mid-day, with headaches and tempers flaring at each other. I boldly stuck one of those Energy stickers on below my left shoulder blade that morning, and forgot about it entirely. At first I was a bit worried that it may fall off, so I made sure it fitted nicely below my bra strap :D

Surprisingly, I could last the entire day, all the way to the prize presentation that night. It wasn't like a burst of energy, or a zap to my heart or anything. In fact, it didn't bother me at all. All I knew was, that I was feeling fine throughout the day, and was upbeat and helped to solve many questions. I snagged the 3rd prize that day, hooray! Of course I remained skeptical about the chip playing a part of it, but it was quite odd that I didn't feel tired like I normally would on treasure hunts.

So that's the very first time I found out about CieAura. I will be writing more about my other experiences. Until then, you can find out more from CieAura

No comments:

Post a Comment